Key Product Features:
We highly suggest purchasing a sample to insure proper fit on your boards
- Available in 5 Color Options: Classic White, Rustic Tan, Coastal Grey, Harbor Grey and Beachwood Sand.
- Each Plank Measures 12 ft. Long, Quantities Sold in Boxes of 10
- Extends the Life of Your Existing Wooden or Composite Deck or Dock
- Requires Very Little Maintenance or Upkeep
- Innovative Cap-Like Plank Easily Attaches to Your Current Structure
- No Exposed Fasteners
- Made of Premium-Quality PVC Material
- UV-Resistant and Stays Cool-to-the-Touch
- Slip, Stain, Crack, Split, & Rot Resistant
Extend the Life of Your Deck or Dock with Deck-Top!
Deck-Top is an innovative PVC deck-covering that offers deck and dock owners an easy solution for extending the lifespan of their current structure while maintaining a beautiful, strong finish that won’t warp, crack, or rot.
A Beautiful, Low-Maintenance Decking Solution
Unlike uncovered wooden docks, you’ll never need to sand, paint, or stain the boards again as long as they are covered with Deck-Top. This PVC-based product is designed to cap onto your current deck or dock’s boards, and it’s fully functional for both wooden or composite decking (fitting on top of 5/4” x 6” and 2” x 6” boards).
UV-Resistant, Slip-Resistant, and Cool-to-the-Touch
Deck-Top's UV-resistant surface stays cool-to-the-touch and is splinter resistant, so you can walk barefoot worry-free. The surface also features a built-in tread pattern to help prevent slips and falls.